Who doesn’t enjoy playing the old pixelated graphics games on their modern technology devices? There are multiple ways and tools that you can use to play games like Super Mario Kart or Pokemon Emerald right on your computer or mobile device.
With the help of several unofficial emulators, reliving our childhood through these games is a dream come true. There are a lot of working and non-working emulators for iPhone and iPad. But their life span can be uncertain due to Apple restrictions. As a result, it’s important to have at least one app that you can always rely on.
Xiaojigame or known as Happy Chick emulator is the all-in-one application when it comes to getting your favorite retro gaming experience back to iOS. Furthermore, the app is packed with multiple emulators ranging from GBA4iOS, nds4iOS, and even PSP emulator.
Having the Happy Chick emulator is like owning an arcade on your iPhone, it’s always fun, and you can always carry it around anywhere you want. The title “one stop shop” isn’t bad for an app like this hah? The only thing to keep in mind is that to install Happy Chick; it takes quite a bit of time sine you will have to download an additional app as a prerequisite and then follow the activation link at the end.
But don’t worry, we will get through this together.
Installing Happy Chick Emulator on your iPhone
- Go to your App Store and download WeChat
- Set up your WeChat account by entering your phone number and go through the verification process with a given code
- Now look for the Search field on top of the screen and type in Xiaojigame
- There should only be one app available and its username should be in Chinese
- Look at the bottom menu you will see an option called iOS, tap on that
- Within the package’s description, tap on the blue link
- On the top right-hand corner, tap on the 3 dotted option and choose Open in Safari
- You’ll be redirected to a new page, from there copy the Activation Code and tap on the Step 1: Download for iOS button and continue choosing Install
- A new app called Happy Chick will be installed on your home screen
- Before you could open it, go to Settings > General > Device Management > Shenzhen Misi Interactive Entertainment > Trust
- Launch Happy Chick emulator and paste the Activation Code you copied earlier in Step 8.
After activating the app, you will be able to look for your favorite console games along with emulators. Keep in mind that each device has their unique code to activate the Happy Chick app.
Xiaojigame Supported Emulators
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo 64
- Gameboy Advance
- And many more
Happy Chick emulator for iOS 10
Did you recently update your iPhone or iPad to the latest firmware? Don’t sweat it because you can still install Happy Chick emulator on iOS 10, and of course, no jailbreak is required. This method will be a bit different.
You will need to have a computer (Mac or Windows) to sideload the .IPA file then repeats the same process every seven days due to certificate expiration for free Apple developer account.