It looks like I was wrong when mentioning that LongStories is the only Cydia tweak for Instagram Stories.
It turned out that there is another one called InstaBetter. But more comprehensive and provide even more features for the official Instagram app.
Let’s first take a look at what it can do.
- Zoom in images
- Fake your follower’s counts and verified status
- Avoid getting caught when stalking on someone (confirms likes when double tap on a picture)
- Hide Sponsored Ads
- Download high-resolution photos and videos
- Location Spoofing for media
- And much more
We also included this tweak in one of our compilation article; you can check it out here.
And now come the most interesting part. A new update to InstaBetter was released several days ago. The tweak now includes several news features related to Instagram Stories (a new Snapchat-like feature).
How to Save Instagram Stories to iOS devices
According to the developer’s changelog, he has added the ability to save and share the Instagram Stories of people who you follow.
Further, you have full control of when others would know you’ve viewed their stories.
Add toggle for marking stories as seen, add button to manually mark story as seen
Last but not least, you can now upload any photos or videos to Instagram Stories even if they’re older than 24 hours. In case you missed it, by default, this feature will only allow media files that were taken within a day to be uploaded.
But now, with this tweak, you can start doing #fbf 😀 (Flashback Friday, is a popularly used hashtag on Instagram.)
Other noticeable changes include
- Fix stories not having sound
- Add toggle to hide navbar stories button
- Hide “Suggested Followers” in main feed when advertisements are hidden
- Fix saving/sharing photos/videos
You can download and install InstaBetter tweak for free from the BigBoss repo.