As people updated to newer version of iOS 10, they slowly realize that some of their emulators and third-party apps stopped working. The reason being Apple had enhanced their security and started to revoke a bunch of certificates to prevent users from installing third-party apps.
This also happens to some popular screen recorders such as AirShou and iRec. Luckily, the developer of iRec (iNoJB) just released a new major version for their screen recorder app. It’s now called EveryCord.
Besides the new name change, users can expect to see a more modern interface, multiple options to install the app, and EveryCord should be easier to use.
EveryCord is like the next-gen of what used to be iRec. If you love the previous version, you will enjoy every new feature and design changes that the iNoJB team has made to their EveryCord app. This post will showcase how the screen recorder looks on your iPhone, the exact location where you can download the IPA file, and how you can install it without jailbreaking your device.
Download and Install EveryCord IPA
- You can find the latest version of the .IPA file from here
- To side load, you will need to use Cydia Impactor
- Connect your iOS device to the computer
- Drag EveryCord.ipa to Impactor
- The tool will ask for your Apple credentials
- Enter your iTunes ID and password
Locate the EveryCord app on your iPhone screen. Don’t open it until you have trusted its certificate inside the Settings app (Device Management > Select the app > Trust). If you don’t know how, please follow this tutorial.
Go back to your home screen and tap to open EveryCord.
Can I Install EveryCord Without a Computer?
Of course, to help users who don’t have access to a PC, here’s how to:
- Open the Safari browser app on your iPhone
- Click here to visit the EveryCord page
- Tap on the “iOS install” button
A lot of optimizations has been put into EveryCord. Users can expect to see
- fewer crashes
- easier settings to use
- and most importantly, a cleaner UI (User interface) that ease your process of exploring the app
All your recordings will be available inside the “My Recordings” page. From there, you can either delete it or save it to your Camera Roll.