Formerly known as AppPlus, Snapchat++ is now available for both non-jailbroken and jailbroken device. Originally, you can only install Snap + if you have Cydia installed, which means not everyone will be table to take advantage of this tweak.
Luckily, an .IPA version of Snapchat++ is now available on the web for sideloading. If you’re not fortunate enough to jailbreak your iPhone, you can still use this package to add additional features to your Snapchat app.
As you can see from those pictures above, the primary functionalities of Snapchat++ include saving your photos anywhere you want, screenshot other people snaps without letting them know (this won’t trigger the notification on their side and disable Screenshot log), disable view receipt for direct messaging feature, and more.
- Automatically save Snapchat messages
- Add your own filters
- Advanced built-in image editor
How to Download and Install Snapchat++
- First, you will need to download the IPA file from here
- Cydia Impactor will also be required. I you don’t have it yet, see this post
- Connect your iPhone to the computer
- Drag and drop Snapchat++.IPA to Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and Password
Last but not least, open the Settings app, go to General > Device Management and Trust Snapchat++.
- Cydia Impactor Errors (read this if you failed to install the file)
- Preserve battery while using Snapchat
- Learn new ways to add your contacts
- Avoid getting banned when using third-party apps on Snapchat
This method is only recommended for iOS 10 users and below who can’t jailbreak their iPhone or iPad. You should use the initial tweak so that you don’t have to face the seven days restrictions.