Rocket for Instagram enhances the official Instagram app on your iPhone. Did you notice how they always come out with new updates but never really implement the features that us, the users, want?
This is where Rocket for Instagram comes in and save the day. Below, you will see what this tweaked app does and how it’s going to improve the way you use Instagram.
As you can see from above, the fundamental features of Rocket for Instagram includes giving users the ability to save photos/videos to their Camera Roll, repost without using a third-party app, and the rest as followed.
- Select between Grid & List Feed layout
- Hide Sponsored Posts on Instagram
- Confirm before liking someone’s photo
- Mute users
- Download Instagram Stories
- Hide stories from your feed
- Disable “seen” receipts for DMs
InstaRocket also provides multiple spoofing options. You can add a fake verified checkmark next to your name, enter any number you want for followers count, following, and media list.
How to Download and Install Rocket for Instagram
- Click here to download the Rocket for Instagram IPA file
- Cydia Impactor is also required as well. You can get it from this page
- Move the IPA from Step 1 to your Desktop.
- Drag and drop the file to Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and Password. If you have two-factor authentication, please generate an app-specific from Apple.
Lastly, before you can open Instagram Rocket, don’t forget to verify that you’re the person installing. Go to the Settings app > General > Profile or Device Management > Select the email you used in Step 5 and tap Trust.
After that, go back to your home screen, and you should be able to open Rocket for Instagram.
1. I got an error in Cydia Impactor.
2. Do I need to delete my Instagram app first?
Good question! The answer is yes. Rocket for Instagram already has everything you need, including the official app (built right into it). Therefore, you do not need your old Instagram app.
3. Do I need to jailbreak my device?
No, you don’t need a jailbreak your iPhone or iPad for the IPA to work. However, if you already have a jailbroken iOS device, this list here is for you. It contains a lot more amazing tweaks for Instagram than you could ever imagine.
4. Is Rocket for Instagram compatible with iOS 10?
Yes, it does. In fact, you can install it on iOS 9 as well.