If you have downloaded the new Fire Emblem: Heroes for your iOS device, chances are you will notice that it will open, load for a little bit and then crash right after. This does not happen to everyone. There is a trend going on with Nintendo every time they release a new game for iPhone and iPad. If you recall, Super Mario Run doesn’t work if you have a jailbroken device. Well, if Fire Emblem Heroes is crashing on your iOS, you probably know the reason behind it.
Fire Emblem Heroes for iPhone and iPad also require a constant internet connection even though most of its gameplays and features are offline. Not a great way to promote your game isn’t it? Enough of the ranting, if you have crashing issues in when opening the game, there are several ways to fix it.
How to Bypass Jailbreak Detection in Fire Emblem Heroes
- Open Cydia and tap on the Search icon
- Enter tsProtector and go to its dedicated page
- Download and Install tsProtector 8+ (iOS 9 & 8)
- Once the tweak is installed, go to your stock Settings app
- Navigate to Black List Apps
- Find “Heroes” in the list and switch the toggle on
Although blocking jailbroken users from playing Fire Emblem Heroes is inconvenient, we totally understand Nintendo’s motive behind this. The company doesn’t want users to cheat when playing the game. As soon as the toggle is turned on, you can play the game on your iPhone even if its jailbroken.
Fire Emblem Heroes Still Crashes
Some people on Reddit have reported that the game would still crash upon opening even if you didn’t jailbreak your iOS device. If this is happening to you right now, try some of the methods below.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad
- Launch App Switcher and force quit the game
- Go to the App Store and get the latest update of the game (if available)
- Remove Fire Emblem Heroes and re-install it
Hope that help and enjoy.