The problem: I love my new Apple Watch 4! I’m a little disappointed that books from Audible.com aren’t syncing with the watch. Has anyone else experienced this? Know of a fix?
If the content from Audible is not downloading or syncing with your Apple Watch, follow these steps.
Solution #1: Reset your Apple Watch
The most basic troubleshooting tip in our book, but it doesn’t hurt to try.
To reset your watch, press the crown and side button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo, then release both.
Sync your Audible content again and see if it starts syncing. If not, continue reading.
Solution #2: Enable Audible Syncing
- Tap to open the Audible app on your iPhone.
- Select the 3-dots to open the menu on a downloaded title.
- Tap “Sync to Apple Watch”.
Solution #3: Re-install the Audible app
Uninstall the Audible app on your iPhone and then re-install it from the App Store. Follow the steps above (in Solution #2) to enable syncing of Audible content.
Solution #4: Does your Apple Watch have enough storage space?
Some content from Audible may not be able to sync with your Apple Watch due to the size of the book. Check the space available on your Apple Watch.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- My Watch > General > About.
- Look for the total capacity and how much space is available on the watch.