There is only one reason why someone might want to setup an auto responder for their WhatsApp.
- They don’t always have time on their hands to reply back
And that reason fits perfectly 99.9% of WhatsApp users.
Let’s face it – we hate to wait a long time to hear back, even if it comes in the form of text message. So let’s make sure other people doesn’t feel that way when they sent us a WhatsApp message.
The solution you asked?
But here is the problem, such feature doesn’t exist on your WhatsApp application. That’s probably why you’re here as well. But I’ve found several ways around this…
…and I’m going to share them with you right below.
I’m using WAAutoReply on my iPhone
For iOS users, if you want to send an automated message on your WhatsApp, WAAutoReply is the perfect solution.
But not everyone will be able to get it since this tweak is only available for jailbroken users. In other words, you’re going to need Cydia to install the package.
Are you clear on the first prerequisite? Awesome! Let’s proceed.
- Open your Cydia app
- Make sure the BigBoss repo is fully reloaded
- Purchase the tweak called WAAutoReply (it’s $5)
- Install > Respring
Once the tweak is installed on your iOS device, you can configure it directly inside the WhatsApp application.
Here are some notable features:
- The ability to auto reply to WhatsApp messages (obviously)
- Reply will continue to work when WhatsApp is running in the background or even killed by the system
Another cool fact to know is that this Cydia tweak works on iOS 8, 9, and 10.
Automatically reply to WhatsApp Message on Android
I know WhatsApp is also popular on the Android platform so I’ve put together a list of apps from the Play Store that does the same thing.
- Responder (auto reply) by Softvidia
- Auto Reply for WhatsApp by Bilbo Soft
- AutoResponder for WhatsApp™ by TK Studio
I know I left non-jailbroken users out of this but I’m hoping to find a solution for you guys soon.
Bonus: I also gather some useful tweaks for WhatsApp that may be benefits to some users; please check it out from here.